Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2019 Playoffs

I'm loving all of this....the Cards bomb the Braves and "Dig Me" Acuna gets a going away present as the Cards advance....the Astros and Rays are headed to game 5 to see who gets the Yankees and Juan Soto just turned around another Kershaw strike and tied the game at 3 in the 8th of game 5 and sent Kershaw to the showers....Rendon and Soto just added to Kershaws post season misery record and now former Dodger Howie Kendricks just put the final nail in the Dodgers season with a Grandy in the 10th to put the Nats up 7-3.......I must say I enjoyed watching Dodger fans head for the exits before the game is even over.....I just hope I don't have to edit this and can just leave it as the Cardinals and the Nationals for the Pennant.

Sidenote : Was Kershaw the right move by Roberts in the 8th.......given his post season collapses of the last few years ?

Back to Back jacks will have the talk shows ranting tomorrow and you know espn will be all over that angle tonight

I just love October baseball.....now the Padres just have to get it together so we can enjoy it at Petco

$1.7 Billion 7 NL West titles.. 0 Championships.. Needed BP help ..could have had Hand and/or Yates back to back deadlines both times said no to Verdugo to Pads.. That organization seems happy just winning the NL West.. Need to pay to Win..  😆 at the LAD

We still have over a BILLION left to match the 7 yr expenditure of the LAD in search of a ring..

Manny Machados words .

Padres will winna WS before LAD does at his presser still ring thru

I am happy tonight, The 2 teams I can't stand are the Duds and Cubs. Kershaw postseason stats 9-11 4.44 ERA. I wish he would pitch like that to us more often.

The Duds lack of bullpen was apparent all season. Shame they didn't spend some of those billions for help at the back end.

Kershaw has been, well, not very good in the postseason. I can't believe Doc threw him out there. Great regular season guy, but when the season's on the line, he's replacement level or worse.

Like I said.....I am so LOVIN the playoffs and to the Nationals.............................

THANK YOU 🙂

Quote from 3fingersplit on October 10, 2019, 2:37 am

Like I said.....I am so LOVIN the playoffs and to the Nationals.............................

THANK YOU 🙂

Ditto!    Listened to the 1st 1/2 inning of Cards/Braves on radio in car... just unbelieveable!

Quote from Brian Connelly on October 10, 2019, 9:13 am

THANK YOU 🙂

Ditto!    Listened to the 1st 1/2 inning of Cards/Braves on radio in car... just unbelieveable!

10 runs with no HRs if I heard correctly? Thats some hitting there. Hedges and Renfroe, were looking at you. You dont have to only hit homers to be productive.

Quote from BoosterSD on October 10, 2019, 10:06 am
Quote from Brian Connelly on October 10, 2019, 9:13 am

THANK YOU 🙂

10 runs with no HRs if I heard correctly? Thats some hitting there. Hedges and Renfroe, were looking at you. You dont have to only hit homers to be productive.

No kidding.  Started off small ball:  Walk, bunt, single, then things started falling apart when Freeman couldn't corral a hot shot that sounds like it could've been a double play.  Max Fried couldn't stop the bleeding either...